This Burns 40th Anniversary Hank Marvin guitar may well used and now around 16 years old, but a comprehensive tour of the gloss white finish will quickly determine that it has been well cared for – It is just about spotless, so be prepared to hunt long and hard to find any hint of a graze – This is #1900 of a limited run of 2004, undertaken by Barry Gibson and his small team at Burns London UK in 2004, to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the original relationship between Burns + Hank
I must be honest here and say that there are a lot of Hank Marvin and Shadows fans out there, with a vast product knowledge of all the related guitars, amps and pedals, that is far greater than mine – We are all know that Burns, Fender and Squier have released various versions of Hank related guitars over the years, so as a result, it is easy to loose track of which model was released when, how many made and their relative price points – So the bottom line is that a Hank fan will already probably know more about this guitar than I do
Additional information :-
- Whole guitar weighs 8lbs and 12oz
- The croc style deluxe Burns case again shows little signs of use
- Look inside the case and you’ll find the black leather Burns strap, along with the tool kit, various tags/paper work, polishing cloth and the appropriate certificate
- 44mm top nut width
- C neck profile that measures .839″ around the top nut end and fattens out to .957″ around the 12th fret
- Smooth + dark Indian rosewood fingerboard that is bound, but with no fret end nibs
- Re-strung with a set of 9-42 gauge strings and set up with a slick and easy action
- Any additional question then please do not hesitate to contact me
EXPRESS MAIL ORDER - click here for card payment & additional delivery info
For additional product info, to arrange a showroom visit + viewing, or indeed any other questions, then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Call: 01335 345777 or email: email@example.com. Please note that showrooms visits are strictly by appointment only.
Please read below
Guitars4You is not another corporate high street guitar store - My selection of premium grade guitars is about quality not quantity. Every guitar has been selected, inspected and approved by me, with particular attention to the set-up and playing performance. Every sale, phone call, email and mail order transaction is handled by me. A journey that is now over 40 years old, has fuelled my knowledge, experience, love, devotion and passion for exceptionally fine guitars.